Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF: Photos from work today!

I decided to take my camera to work today. I don't really like taking it around that many dogs (I have visions of one of them knocking it out of my hands and it breaking into 1000 pieces) but I'm glad I did. My camera made it home safely with 600 pics on it for me to sort through and edit, yay. (um not.) I got some great shots though and it was a gorgeous day! Here are some of my favs, enjoy ;)

Lucy - JRT

FenLucy

Clyde and Baccus

Idgie - English bulldog

Baccus

Olive - Boxer

Java and Riley

Linus - Black Labrador Retriever

Henry - Pug

LucyKey

Bubba - Yorkie

Idgie

Dolly - Bully breed mix

Maggie - golden retriever

May - Rhodesian Ridgeback

German Shepard

Fenway - Boston Terrier

Princeton - Pomeranian

Have a great weekend!

7 lovely readers said...:

rudoo said...

Awwww!! Those are so cute! Where do you work?

Jocelyn Teo said...

awww so cute!! i would love to work in a place with so many dogs, it's such joy to watch them play. :)

Megan said...

Those photos are hilarious!!! I love them, especially the second one! Your camera takes great photos, what kind is it?

Mellz said...

thanks yall!

@rudoo - I work @ a doggie daycare ;)

@Megan - I use a Nikon D40. Just got it this month so I'm learning how to use it :)

sarahe said...

adorable!! those bulldogs look very skinny compared to my butchy!

GraphXGrrl said...

Sooo cute! Love these pics! It must be fun to work there.

Lemon Shortbread said...

lol I LOVE the 2nd picture, it made me laugh! Thanks for sharing, doggie daycare looks like a lot of fun (and work!)