Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm So Doing This Soon!

Check out this fun and easy "leopard nails" tutorial over @ The Monster and Me...too cute! Thanks for posting this Cassidy (the monster)! 

6 lovely readers said...:

Helena STRV said...

Aawwww they look so cute! They make me want to redo my nails (I just painted them bright green) :D

I love your blog! :)

Helena STRV said...

You even inspired me to blog about it myself :) thankyou!

(check it out if you feel like it)

Anonymous said...

cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting my tutorial on your blog!!! that makes me squeal with happiness :)

♥CMonster
www.bythemonsterandme.com

Brittany Lane said...

i love those nails!

mrs.adrienneK said...

i like to do leopard print eyes!!! oh btw im gona be in your city for the zombie walk next week!!!