Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm So Doing This Soon!

Check out this fun and easy "leopard nails" tutorial over @ The Monster and Me...too cute! Thanks for posting this Cassidy (the monster)! 

6 lovely readers said...:

Helena said...

Aawwww they look so cute! They make me want to redo my nails (I just painted them bright green) :D

I love your blog! :)

Helena said...

You even inspired me to blog about it myself :) thankyou!

(check it out if you feel like it)

Robin Shannehan said...

cute!

The Monster and Me said...

Thanks for posting my tutorial on your blog!!! that makes me squeal with happiness :)

♥CMonster
www.bythemonsterandme.com

Brittany Lane said...

i love those nails!

mrs.adrienneK said...

i like to do leopard print eyes!!! oh btw im gona be in your city for the zombie walk next week!!!