Thursday, March 18, 2010

A is for Apple

 A is for Apple
and S is for St Vicious ;)

I ordered about a million kawaii cabochons and other cute little plastic thingies from Etsy, YAY! I decided have a mini photoshoot on my lunch break, haha. I used random cute things from around my studio and that St. Vicious card was screaming to be photographed with  my new colorful polka dot apples ;)  I'll post more pics of all my finds later on today...stay tuned!! 

Mixed bag

I hope your Thursday is as sunny as mine (literally!)
♥ Melly Kizay ;)

***

( ♥ EDIT: see the next post down for more pics of my etsy goodies!!!! ♥ )

3 lovely readers said...:

Stevie said...

Ooooh cute stuff, I can't wait to see more pictures. I don't know what it is but I sure do love me some little plastic trinkets!!!

Melly Kay said...

plastic bobbles have always been a fav of mine :D

Sophie St Vicious said...

the apples are so cute!

thanks for including the illustration & linking my blog, wow you're such a sweetie pie <3