Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Kawaii Goodies Pt 2!

I'm back with more pics of my etsy goodies!

Juicy strawberry cabochons!!
Polka dot heart cabochons
Bunnies with strawberries
Stripey hearts!
Kawaii cookie bobbles
Big strawberry bobbles!
More stripey hearts!

It's hard to choose but I think the bunnies with the strawberries are my favorite! I don't know if you can see it or not but the strawberries have a little bite taken out of them lol. I love everything though! I am going to make some new products with these things but I really want to keep it all for myself :P I'll have to order A LOT more hehehehe ;)

Do you love plasticy things as much as I do? I feel like this is a really girly thing and I'm enjoying feeling girly lol...
-MK

3 lovely readers said...:

Stevie said...

Super cute stuff! Why yes, yes I do love plasic stuff. I love that green frame and the cherries. Have a great day!

Melly Kay said...

The green frame is from Michael's...it was only 4! :D The cherries are made by me!

Sophie St Vicious said...

ooo the cookies are super cute!