Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Is Why I Love My Job

Mr. Biggs
This is my baby boy Biggs. He's a super duper cute Rottweiler puppy. He used to be in with the small dogs (where I work) but he graduated to the medium yard a few weeks ago. He is the sweetest dog EVER and I love him like he was my own (I wish he was!). He comes over to the fence to see me all the time :D He's not even 7 months old yet and he's HUGE! He's going to be so so so big, thus the name haha. I wish I had gotten more pics of him when he smaller...so adorable!! He was terrified of the other dogs at first, but with time he came out of his shell and turned into the biggest love bug :D

I love you Mr. Biggs,
Mama Melly

8 lovely readers said...:

jacque said...

i simply ADORE rotties! they are such teddy bears and they give excellent hugs!

beyondbaffled said...

David has a Rottweiler named Rocko that lives at his grandmothers and he's such a sweetie. He's enormous, but he thinks he's a lap dog!

Kat said...

oh I love rotties! My boyfriend had a rottie cross german shepard but she got sick and had to be put down at the end of last year. I balled my eyes out! She was such a sweetheart.

Jingle said...

He is absolutely precious!!! Although, I've yet to meet a Rot that I didn't like! I would so take him home! LOL!

Kim said...

What a cutie pie!!

Sophie St Vicious said...

big dogs seem so huge to me (I'm used to a tiny chi), but my aunt has a rottie who's a teddybear!

the one you care for looks like a cutie :)

Stevie said...

[IMG]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/SweetCherryDesigns/4-06-200942.jpg[/IMG]
I don't know if that will work, but this is my girl Mina! She's my gentle giant, but she's also protective when she needs to be.
She is also best friends with our chihuahua.

Stevie said...

O.K. that didn't work, but I think this one will.
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/SweetCherryDesigns/4-06-200942.jpg