Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Kris!

Today is the boy's birthday and I just wanted to wish him a happy bday!! We're going to go out for dinner and cupcakes @ Muddy's later on. Since I didn't get to make him a cake this year, I thought I'd share some awesome cake & cupcake inspiration instead!



via We Heart It. each image is clickably credited ;)

I love you Krissy boy :D

5 lovely readers said...:

jules! (heyjules.ca) said...

yummy yummy yummy
those all look amazing.


i love your christmasy layout!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Happy Birthday to your Boy! I think the icecream cone cake is so darling!

Unknown said...

ohhhh looooove every single yummy pic!

Anna Patricia said...

OH my gosh the rainbow cake... how can anyone resist that?!

Kat at Muddy's Bake Shop said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your new Christmas blog background!!!!! You are the cutest! (and I have a fun surprise announcement that includes you... bet you'll never guess... coming soon!) teehee!