Sunday, September 27, 2009

*sneaking on to blogger*

 Mini Melly
 mini me!

I know I am not supposed to be back until tomorrow but I finally drew a mini version of myself that I like and I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post it! What do you think??

I've changed my avatar (on blogger, twitter, flickr, etc) so if you see a comment with a cropped version of this image and don't know who it is, it's me! *squeal* I just LOVE her!! (errr, me?) Very kawaii if I do say so myself! I *may* do custom mini me drawings for my bloggy friends for practice.

Right now, I've gotta go eat nummy nummy Wendy's now *patting my gut* Be sure to check out my blog tomorrow for my official welcoming myself back to blogging post, lol. After a week without blogging, I am so glad to be back!!

toodles!

3 lovely readers said...:

Unknown said...

super cute!!!

Dez Schwartz said...

Cute! It reminds me of the characters on Blue's Clues. :)

Kim said...

I love mini you!!! Very cute!!