Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF: Shop Updates & Other Ramblings...

Remember how I was talking about my childhood room being all decked out in a yellow gingham and rainbows theme? Well I decided to incorporate that into some pretty cute stickers!
new designs :)
These will be available in the shop this weekend!

In other news, I had a great birthday! I will post pics of all the wonderful things I received soon. (and I must say the boy did GOOD this year. He really used his noggin hehe).

It's going to be a semi-busy weekend for me. I want to get my craft room rearranged and organized. I realllly need to do this so I can be more productive. The boy says he will help me (ha! we'll see). I also want to start working on my donation for the indie event in California. I need to have those things done soon so that I can ship them off in plenty of time.

I also want to try to get back to Bojo's to see if that sweet mixer and tea pot are still there and I want to take Bebe to the park too...maybe Bebe, the boy, and I should have a picnic? That would be so fun because I want to try this recipe for Bananas Foster & Spice Cupcakes w/ Caramel Pan Frosting (omg.omg.omg they look so damn good! thanks for posting it Jen!) Can you imagine a nice sunny day at the park with a picnic lunch and those cupcakes. Mmmmm mmmm mmm. I think I need that kind of R&R in my life. stat!

Oh, mucho thanks to everyone who's entered the give away so far! You still have plenty of time to sign up if you haven't already ;) I'm enjoying reading about all of your favorite desserts but it makes me so hungry lol! Good thing I have leftover birthday cake hehehee.

Enjoy your weekend and do something fun!

0 lovely readers said...: