Sunday, July 19, 2009

Doggie Love: I love your smile!

Smile Bebe!

I want dat stick now!

She had a good romp outside today :)

OK, so it's really panting, but it's a happy pant! Bebe got to play outside today for a bit since it's been unseasonably cool here this weekend. It's only 82 degrees right now and it's gorgeous! She fetched sticks and ran up and down the fence with our neighbors dog. I LOVE my new camera so much...she is so quick that it was hard to capture certain moments with my older camera. Now I capture so much more! Especially her toothy smiles :)

3 lovely readers said...:

apparentlyjessy said...

Bebe is a gorgeous pup! I love the birthday party you threw for her! So cute! :)

Kim said...

Your new camera does get some incredible pictures. Nothing starts a day better than a happy dog- she's such a cutie!

April said...

How sweet is she! The weather was fantastic this weekend, if only it was like this all the time!