Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Currently Lusting After: Yummy handmade soap!

((all images credited to their respective websites))
cupcake soap via klean kitty soaps

Neopolitan Soapsicles via SoapyLove

1/2 dozen glazed mini donut soap via soapopotamus

chocolate covered strawberry soap via Dirty Ass Soaps

Since I make clay look like real food w/ my minis, I can appreciate what these soap makers are doing! I love the fact that they are scented too. I would probably want to eat the soap instead of bathe with it, lol. Great, now I'm hungry! ;)

p.s. A client brought in donuts today and I did not eat one! (and I loooooooooooove donuts) I just sat there and asked myself would it really be worth it and did I really want it...the answer was no. I'm so proud of myself! (I did, however, open the box...and I took a long, hard sniff LOL!) That was my exercise in control for the day :)

p.p.s the etsy shop is open again with no changes *grumble* I haven't had time to make the changes I wanted to make by now. So I may or may not close it again but I will definitely have new stuff soon.

3 lovely readers said...:

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

these are so awesome! thanks for sharing! :)

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Kudos to you for not partaking in the donuts. You are a stronger woman than I!!

Lemon Shortbread said...

great features! I'd be tempted to eat them too =) and you're very strong to resist the lure of yummy donuts!