Sunday, November 16, 2008

Doggie Love: Halloween pictures {a little late!}

Some of the images I took at work on 10.31.08...


Tessie (aka the tessinator) as the devil...


Brenda as a biker...


Bear rocks the pimp shades!


Tag plays ball...


Mr. Max is a biker too...


My favorite image. Little PC as an elf...


Alex as the humble bumble bee...


Stewart's rooster butt...


Roxy as the lady bug...


Fenway borrowed Roxy's hat. Not too pleased about it...


Our bulletin board...I made the sign, booyah!


Halloween is a magical time at work every year. If you didn't know I work at a doggie daycare. I am positive that dressing up the dogs is the highlight of the day for me. As you can see it makes for some hilarious pictures...that and listening to Monster Mash over and over while the dogs run around and play. There's a crazy energy of chaos in the air too. It's overwhelming and addictive all at the same time.

This year was especially good because all the dogs got bandanas with nifty Halloween prints on them. and because I got to make a sign for the bulletin board (as seen above). Because of my sign on the bulletin board, I'm now the official sign maker too. Eat that Martha Stewart! (btw -- I love Martha. but I love to stick it to her (design wise) whenever I can). I did that sucker without any stencils or anything. FREE HAND, baby. I'm am an ar-TIST!!!

*dusts off shoulders*

For all the crappy moments I live through at my job, Halloween stands out as a happy time.

0 lovely readers said...: