Saturday, November 29, 2008

Doggie Love: Bebe hates the rake (among other things)

Bebe is weird. We know this. We love this. She has a long list of things that make her go berserk. They are as follows:

  • the sound of bubble wrap popping
  • the shredder
  • balloons
  • our guitar (the case, taking it out of the case, & playing it)
  • power tools
  • ladders
  • florescent light bulbs (the long skinny ones used in offices)
  • my thera-band (it's used for stretching)
  • my boss and general manager (she goes ape shit when they come in the room)
Now we can add the dreaded RAKE to the list. I think she was acting a little calmer because I was filming her. Usually she goes a tinge more crazy. For some reason I think she understands that people besides mommy & daddy are going to see her when I bring the camera out so she subdues herself a bit...the little diva *sigh*

Anyway, here's the video. Make sure your sound is turned up...


CRACK!

0 lovely readers said...: