Saturday, November 29, 2008

Facebook is really weird...

Am I the only one who hates Facebook? The layout is so hard for me to understand. (No, I'm not slow...it just doesn't flow with my sensibilities, lol) Don't get me wrong, I'm all for finding old friends and making new ones and all that social internet butterfly jazz, but I just can't get with Facebook.

It seems like they could make it a tad more user friendly. Who's with me?

It's also weird because this dude that tried to pick me up in the parking lot of Wild Oats Market (now Whole Foods. yay! boo! I love it and hate it all at the same time) found me on there. He wanted me to add him. Now I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence or not because he doesn't have my last name (at least I don't think I gave it to him) and I had no picture up at the time...so how would he know it's me??

Anyway, I said all of that to say...if I don't get back to you on Facebook for like 20 days after you send me something or request to be my friend it's because I think Facebook's layout is evil. So don't feel bad, k? K.

In other news, I finally finished Bebe's Christmas card. (We are participating in the WOOF! (a boston terrier board) Christmas card swap if you didn't know) I signed up to send 50 cards. I actually made 3 versions to send out for variety's sake. They are cute and I would post pics here, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for any Woofer that is receiving one. (Is it presumptious to assume woofers read my blog?) so once people start getting them I'll post up. For now you'll have to settle for my WOOF! board avatar, suckas...


she looks like she's about to take a dook...


Sorry it's so small but avatars have to be 150x150 and I don't feel like resizing it right now. Behold her cuteness even at minute levels (not minute like a period of time, but my-nute like itty bitty...don't you hate it when a word is spelled one way but can be pronounced other ways. I always feel the need to point out how I mean it phonetically so people don't get confused or think I'm crazy. Lord I was an English major like 6 years ago but I still can't let shit like that go. OCD anyone? Bueller? Bueller?)

But yeah, I LOVE that sweater on her. I won't go into detail but let's just say the dude at the register at a certain store gave me that $20 sweater for free. He thought I was hot (even though in reality I looked like doodoo that day) He said he tried to help me out and to make sure I looked at my receipt later...I thought he was crazy and went on about my day. When I got home I realized he didn't charge me for like 4 items. WOW. Does stuff like that really happen often? I took me by surprise to say the least. So, Bill (we'll call him Bill) if you're out there, I should've given you a fake number at least buddy. For that I'm truly sorry! But stop giving out free merchandise before you get fired, son. Being jobless & broke around the holiday's can't be fun...

***


p.s. did you go shopping on Black Friday? I didn't...but if you did, post up. I want to hear some horror stories about people ripping shit out of your cart.

0 lovely readers said...: