Sunday, October 19, 2008

Okay I know I've blogged like 10 million times today...

But I forgot I HAVE to write about Muddy's bake shop...Finny's mom, one of our cooler clients, owns this shop & brought everyone cupcakes. The.BEST.cupcakes.EVAR! (yes, EVAR!) It always seems like when I'm trying to cut back on the sweets, one of our clients will bring in cupcakes or donuts, or cake. oh, the humanity!

I was partial to the Hubba Hubba (lemon cupcake, lemon icing, coconut topping) while my coworker and good friend liked these...appropriately called Prozac:


chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing...*drools*

They also had a strawberry cupcake with real strawberry icing called Strawberry Fields...heaven on earth I tell you. *single tear*

if you live in he city, please stop by! we've got to support places like this :D

Muddy's Bake Shop
5101 Sanderlin Ste 114
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Thursday : 11am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm

0 lovely readers said...: