Friday, October 31, 2008

TGIF: Happy Halloween bitches!

I know the masses have been dying for the unveiling...here she is...the beebs, in all her glory...






She's a bag of Jelly Bellies! woo hoo! (and yes the beans are hand-painted...take that Martha Stewart! hehehehe) I'm so glad her costume turned out well. The boy and I put a lot of work into it. We got to work today and put it on her and everyone laughed their collective asses off. She was pretty well behaved in it too. I forgot to get video but I'll put it on her tomorrow and take video. Seeing her walk in it is hysterical. I took A LOT of pictures at work today that I will be posting over the weekend. We dressed the dogs up in different costumes, lol. I think I have one of Max the bulldog as a biker. Classic.

Today was just crazy. The dogs were crazy...the people were crazy...it was just nuts. all to the tune of monster mash, ghostbusters, & other loverly halloween songs (thanks for bring that cd lady!) We also listened to creepy sounds on some radio station. It was good times. However, I felt like I was on speed all day...there was so much going on at once. Pooping, peeing, costumes, bandanas, cookies, candy, fighting, pooping, picture taking, wrangling, peeing, yelling, laughing, and fun, oh my! I've eaten way too much sugar today...so yummy, but so bad. I also gave the bull dog puppy some orange icing (sssshhh don't tell) I hope she's not at home right now hyped up on mountain dew, Chip. I really really do. Personally, I've been sugahigh and have crashed so many times today that I think I don't want to see another piece of candy or a cookie for a while. Clients, I love you, but can we get some savory snacks once in a while? some popcorn balls or something like that? There have got to be some nice savory Halloween foods out there...

*whew* so anyway, I think I'm going to shower, feed the animals, eat something with not one gram of sugar in it and watch scary movies until the boy gets home.

Ahhhh, all I can say is TGIF. Put a fork in me, I'm done!


this is what happens when you eat too much sugar...

0 lovely readers said...: