Monday, September 1, 2008

This ain't Alice in Wonderland...

Caterpillar: By the way, I have a few more helpful hints. One side will make you grow taller...
Alice: One side of what?
Caterpillar: ...and the other side will make you grow shorter.
Alice: The other side of what?
Caterpillar: THE MUSHROOM, OF COURSE!


I really wish I were Alice this morning though because then this little bugger would've had some good smoke for me to try, hee hee:



I found this little caterpillar in my backyard today when I was taking Bebe out for her morning shit & piss routine (is that crude?)...we had a jungle of tall weeds and bamboo in our backyard and we recently weed ate (??weed eat really has no past tense??) it all down in preparation for tilling & laying grass seed. (YAY we'll actually have a backyard and not a backdirt!!!) We have seen so many different kinds of bugs and beasts since then. I found this little guy chillin' under a garbage bag full of leaves. I put on a glove and tried to pick him and and the little ugly betty hissed at me. It was CRAZY to hear a caterpillar make an I'm pissed off, dont touch me noise...So I got a shovel *dramatic pause* and scooped it up and moved in onto some yummy bamboo and weeds on the other side of the fence. You didn't think I'd bash him, did ya?? Silly rabbit...

Farwell little guy, farwell...although you'll probably be back in our yard once we have grass and lovely plants. But if'n I see any holes in my beloved ivy, you're going DOWN son!

***

THIS JUST IN!! I posted about this on my beloved WOOF! board and the ladies have gone penis crazy!! It never occurred to me that the little spawn looks like a penis but it really does *giggle*...check it out (not sure if you can read it w/o being a member but it's worth joining...it's the best BT board around, yaheard!)

0 lovely readers said...: