Sunday, August 30, 2009

Monthly Wrap Up: August '09

Here's a few things that made August grrrrrreat!



Mmmm.


♥
Young Avenue Deli - Curry Turkey Pita w/ Fries. Mmmm!!
♥ Melatonin - I've been taking this on days when I need to have more restful sleep and it works wonders! I take 1.5mg and I'm zonked through the night.
♥ Going to antique malls & thrift stores!
♥ Turning 28 :)

♥ Mad Men -- The vintage clothes, the dialogue, the smoking, the drinking, the sex (they have lots of it lol!), the scenery, the vintage hairstyles...I love it all! It's like watching moving art.
♥ Red Velvet Cupcakes from Muddy's Bake Shop - OMG so good!

Johnny Cash the Pomeranian
♥ Johnny Cash the Pomeranian -- my latest character. The boy named him that because if we ever get a real pom his name will be Johnny Cash LOL. We love that bad ass man.
♥ Jason Mraz - I'll never get tired of hearing I'm Yours!!!
♥ 500 Days of Summer - Great movie, worth paying $$ to go see ;)
♥ 36 LAMC followers, 11 sales and 27 Hearts on Etsy, woo hoo! I love the love! And to all my faithful readers and comment leavers, thank you! much love to you! xoxoxo.

♥ Marigold by Bao Pham (linked under "tasty blogs") -- his art is simply amazing!!
♥
Prompt shipping -- I've ordered quite a bit of stuff of the internet lately and it's all been delivered within 3-4 days without expedited shipping. Gotta love that!
♥ Friendly Postal Workers -- I been sending off orders left and right lately and all the ladies (and one gent) have been so friendly and nice. It makes going so pleasant!

beautiful clouds

♥
Nice weather -- this has been the mildest summer in a while. I'm loving the breezy, sunny days with little to no humidity!!

p.s. this too!





2 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

OMG!!!!!!!! Funniest video ever- poor Charlie!! I needed that today- made my crappy day lots better- thanks Mellz!

April said...

Those fries look so good. Your pom stickers are too cute, especially his name : )
The weather has been oddly fantastic and I *still* haven't gone to see 500 Days of Summer, I know it's great.