Saturday, September 11, 2010

I LOVE You Cee-Lo!

I don't know if this warning is necessary considering the name of the song is "Fuck You", but he says fuck you, shit, and some other expletives in this video. Personally, I love it but if you don't...push mute and look at all the pretty colors in this retro-styled video :P

5 lovely readers said...:

Meg said...

that's awesome! have a super weekend!
xoxo~Meg

Gwen said...

have you heard his song "What Part Of Forever"?
it was (sadly) on one of the twilight movie albums but i LOVE that song.

Melly Kay said...

No I haven't! I don't do the whole Twilight thing lol. But thanks for letting me know, I'll have to check it out :D

ga said...

haha, this is currently my husband's favorite favorite song...he can't stop singing the chorus LOL

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

that song is so awesome