Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hey Cool Kids!! (a FINAL checklist)

I'm pushing the goodie bag draw to next week so that I can make sure everyone who's participated gets their name in the hat. Here is a list of everyone I am aware of. If you don't see your name and you've done some prompts, comment in this post and I'll add you!

Elycia 

I'll draw names Tuesday in order to give anyone I left out a chance to get their name in! I haven't posted my final three prompts because I literally have not had the time :( BUT I will post them even if it is a month from now lol. Has anyone else had a crazy busy summer like me? GEEZ! It's awesome to have so much to do and so many projects to be working on but WHEW I'll be glad when I get a chance to breathe ;) 

off to do more work :P
MK



2 lovely readers said...:

Kristen said...

I forgot to post that I had posted!
http://freshwaterpurls.blogspot.com/2010/08/summer-challenge-final-3-prompts.html

link to the last 3....there's 3 other posts as well!

Melly Kay said...

I added you to the list :) thanks!