Saturday, June 26, 2010

I really can't believe it's been a year...


Some of my personal favorites...RIP Michael!


8 lovely readers said...:

mais something said...

I know what you mean! It really doesn't seem like a year has past since he passed away. The again, it's still hard to believe that he really is gone.

He may have had troubled times, but nobody could deny his talent.

beyondbaffled said...

Well I just spent almost an entire hour on your blog - lol! This was just what I needed today!

April said...

A year goes by soo quickly.

laura may said...

Thanks for posting these videos. I can't believe it's been a year either. He has left an amazing legacy.

lm.x

Mandy Ferrugia said...

"They Don't Care About Us" is my all time favorite. I remember the first time I saw the music video, I had goosebumps and had to re-watch it a million times.

I still can't believe it has already been a year.

TINK - SONIA said...

I love his music from the bottom of my heart! I miss him so much!Miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

Papillon Bleu said...

A year? already?
OMG! time flies...

Rashel Rabinovich said...

How time passes.... it seems like it was mere months ago..
RIP Michael Jackson
thanks for the videos!