Monday, May 10, 2010

Feature Of The Month

 Art Is Just Frozen Music






These beautiful pieces were done by the amazingly talented Carla Thursday. She specializes in conceptual collage, bold watercolor portraits, & illustration. Her work is very inspiring to me and  I love her use of vivid color :D  If you'd lke to see more, Check out her etsyportfolio & blog! I have a feeling Ms.Thursday is going to be uber famous one day soon...how can beauty like this be denied!?

show her some love!
MK

4 lovely readers said...:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous stuff!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, these are lovely!

DLSarmywife said...

Very neat stuff, I love the bold bright colors!

BTW wanted to find out if the 'girls' shoes arrived? The other packages I sent out the same day have arrived safely. I'm hoping they didn't get lost in the mail!

Windsor Grace said...

I love her work! I feel inspired while looking at it. And, I love that.