Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Signs Of Spring!

We have daffodils!
A few months ago the boy and I were in the backyard and noticed a patch of something growing...it looked like it might be flowers. (I think whoever lived here before us planted A LOT of flowers because we have all kinds of patches of things that are preparing to bloom.) Well, that patch WAS flowers and it turned out to be beautiful daffodils :) I had to snip some off and put them in a vase :D Since I've had them in the house my mood has been so cheery! I love fresh flowers ;) Give me Spring, NOW! I hope your Tuesday has been a good one!

-MK

9 lovely readers said...:

kelsey said...

omg thats adorable! i wish i could just walk outside and see something blooming lol and i live in florida so it should be happening soon! glad your happy, flowers are great huh (:
have a beautiful spring!

Alycia said...

oooh pretty! my daffodils are finally beginning to bloom :) it's my first time growing bulbs and i'm quite excited lol :)

Unknown said...

how exciting!!

Jana said...

You are a lucky lady. I love daffodils and am waiting for them. Now, please.

Dez Schwartz said...

I love the new blog look!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely surprise! i'm always afraid to plant flowers. i can barely keep the ones in a vase alive lol.

DLSarmywife said...

Yeah!!! Nothing like the wonderful first blooms of Spring!!! I have white hyacinths starting to bloom right now. But your Daffs look just wonderful! =D

AdronsCatherine said...

What a LOVELY surprise!!!!!

jacque said...

i loved my first spring in my house...it was fun finding where the previous owners had planted flowers. it was a surprize every season!

enjoy! :)