Monday, March 1, 2010

Music Mondays: Gnarls Barkley

This is one of m favorite groups of all time. Their first album St Elsewhere debuted in 2006 and their second album The Odd Couple came out in 2008. I really love both albums and I listen to them often...usually when I want something thought-provoking and heady. My favorite songs of all-time is: St.Elsewhere. It's so hauntingly beautiful!! I hope you enjoy the videos :D


Siggi Eggersston, one of my favorite illustrators, did the cover! check him out!

5 lovely readers said...:

Unknown said...

Being a fan of Gnarls Barkley you might enjoy Broken Bells. That new song Vaporize is the hottness.
http://www.myspace.com/brokenbells

Melly Kay said...

thanks for sharing!! i love it :D

Unknown said...

MELLY I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG NAME AND ALL THE BUTTONS! I'm changing it right now on my blog!

emalie said...

thanks for using one of my blog buttons! i love your blog too!

Melly Kay said...

thanks Alexz & emalie!!!