Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


I got my new laptop battery & charger in the mail finally! So I guess I'll just post everything that I wanted to post last week all throughout next week...even though Vday will be over :P. There's nothing wrong with a little early inspiration for next year though, right? ;) I'll have a handmade valentine DIY, valentine garland DIY, some adorable valentine themed stuff, and lots of Blythe pics!! I'll also feature super cute goodies from Tiny Hands!! Stay tuned...

So what are you doing today? I'm just relaxing with the boy. We're going to brunch soon...yum! It's supposed to snow tonight, so hopefully I may get another snow day :D

I hope you have a wonderful day full special moments!

♥MK

1 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

Happy Valentines Day Melanye!!!