Monday, February 15, 2010

DIY: Handmade Vintage Valentine

All Finished!
click here for the tutorial!

If you read about my laptop fiasco, you know that I didn't get to post this last week like I wanted to, boo! But I figure, you could use this tutorial to make a card for any holiday so I'm posting it anyway, lol! If you try it, please take pics so I can see :D

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!! Me and the boy went to the Majestic Grille downtown and it was wonderful! I had the shrimp & grits and it was so good!! It consisted of 5 large gulf shrimp on top of a bed of grits mixed with aged white cheddar. Then that was topped with a tomato/garlic/olive oil type sauce that was very tasty! The boy had french toast and bacon (which he gets for brunch no matter where we go lol). The best part of all is that for a mere 12 bucks you get an entire bottle of champagne and a large carafe of OJ with orange slices. It was mimosa heaven, haha. All in all, it was a nice Valentine's Day! 

Right now, I'm sitting in front of my window watching it snow. I got to come home early from work because we didn't have that many dogs and the afternoon crew could handle it. I am going to try to get some cleaning done but I just can't help the fact that I just want to put on my pj's, sit back with some hot cocoa,  and watch the snow ;) I love this winter weather we are having!

Hope you're having a happy Monday :)

♥MK

1 lovely readers said...:

AdronsCatherine said...

Enjoy the snow! I'm soooooo loving it!

I've never been to the Majestic Grille, but I've heard so many good things about it. Maybe I can talk Adron into it sometime soon... Cheese grits is one of my favorite things to eat - I think I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!!!

Ok, so where are those Blythe photos???? I'm dying to see her!