Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We'll return to regular updating soon...

Since I've been eating better I've actually been cleaning and getting things done around the house *gasp* It's really amazing what eating good carbs, fruits and vegetables does for your energy level! It feels good not to be so bogged down by fast food...it just makes you feel like crap and you don't even realize it half the time. I'm also working on big changes with my etsy business so I promise I've been less active in the blogosphere for a good reason ;)

Nothing major has been really going on in my life right now. I still haven't been able to work on mini cakes...one reason is my craft room is in disarray. Seems like no matter how hard I try, I just can't get it where I want it. I am going to try to work on it some today so that I can make more mini cakes and work on my handmade Christmas ornaments and stuff. This year I am going to try and do a 100% handmade Christmas...from the wrapping paper to the gifts to the ornaments to our cards...everything except the tree, lol. It's a daunting task but  I think  I can do it. I'll be ordering a lot of gifts from Etsy too. I went out an bought clear, blank glass ornaments and polymer clay in holiday colors and lots and lots of yarn. I plan on making some awesome garland to hang around the house and on the tree. I think it's going to be so much fun but I know I'll have plenty of freak out moments along the way and of course I'll share pictures  of it all as I go ;)

One of my wigs came and it's sooooooo cute. The other was back-ordered (which they didn't tell me before I ordered it grrrrrrrr) so I am not getting that one because I can just ordered another one that isn't out of stock. I found some really cute ones and I think I may be addicted to wigs now lol.  It's just so fun to be able to change how you look without having to permanently alter anything. I promise I'll have pics to share soon. I've got so much stuff to show you guys but I dread editing massive amounts of pics so I probably won't get around to it until the weekend when I have plenty of time to do it. I am also having another HUGE giveaway very soon! I think end of November/early December for the holidays. I reached over 50 followers and over 60 hearts on Etsy and I want to celebrate you guys and all your support!!!

Well I gotta go take care of the doggies now. toodles!

2 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you are starting to feel better- energy is a good thing! I have been a little under the weather and have been wishing and wishing for my energy to return. I can't wait to see how you decorate for christmas. Christmas is my favorite decorating time!! Course, could be cuz there is a valid excuse to have glittery things around me :) I hear you on the craft room- right now mine looks like a bomb went off and it was so clean and orderly a few weeks ago! I am really, really excited to see the wigs- how fun!!!!

Dez Schwartz said...

Yes! Post pics! :)