Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cuteness Overload: Sleepy Puggy Wuggy!


I can't get enough of sleepy dogs, LOL! This is Dexter the Pug and boy is he sleepy!! I wish Bebe would do this. If she's tired she just lays down immediately, she doesn't fight it haha! ♥

p.s. After some thought, I have decided that I want to get back on track with my blog next week. I was going to put it off because I have a lot to do, but my blog is so important to me and it is actually very therapeutic for me. I feel like I'll need the positive distraction during our unexpected move. So you'll have new posts to look forward to every day next week, YAY! 

2 lovely readers said...:

Sophie St Vicious said...

aww that was so sweet, and he has the best dog name, but I guess Im biased :)

Unknown said...

adorable! and i love your new profile pic