Monday, October 26, 2009

Mad Mondays: Let's Play Dress Up!

This week I tried my hand at styling Betty Draper! (played by January Jones)

Mad Mondays: Let's Play Dress Up
 
 If you don't watch Mad Men, Betty is married to the shows main character, Don Draper. She is a former model, now stay at home mother of 3 who has everything she could ever want except a truly happy marriage and a career of her own. She seems tortured by her picture perfect world. We see small bursts of Betty standing up for herself throughout the first two season but this season, she has really started to do things her way after learning of Don's sordid affairs and his mysterious past. I don't know what's going to happen with Betty's character but one thing is for sure though, she ALWAYS looks great and I love her style!

You can watch Mad Men on Sundays @ 9 PM CST -- If you watched the show last night, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought!

♥ If you're not watching you should be!

2 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

Dang it, I keep forgetting what night it is on. I LOVE this style board- I think this is the era I was supposed to be born in:) How do you make these Melanye- do you save pics from the net and then take out the backgrounds somehow? You amaze me!

Unknown said...

i love this era too. everyone was so stylish :)

usually you can find the pics with a white background on sites like polyvore. then you just open up a program and put them all together and add text if you want. i use photoshop. it's a lot of fun :D