Sunday, September 13, 2009

Foodie Love: Pink Stripes Rules.

Wendy from Pink Stripes Rules
1. Pound Cake 2. Homemade Avocado Ice Cream 3. Grilled Avocado 4. Homemade Bagels 5. Sweet Corn & Edamame Salad 5. Chewy Peanut Butter Cookie & Homemade Cinnamon-Honey Ice Cream Sandwiches...What's not to love?

I came across this blog a few months ago and I'm sad to say I kind of forgot about it...which is totally my fault as I read way too many blogs! Today, I was going through my Tasty Blog Roll to visit sites I haven't been to in a while and I'm so glad I did! It reminded me of Wendy from Pink Stripes. I just had to make a little foodie board to show off the amazingly yummy looking food on this blog. PS is an AMAZING foodie blog full of beautiful photos and all kinds of scrumtious recipes. The recipes run the gamut from savory to sweet to the rather unusual (um, avocado ice cream anyone?)...but you'll love to look at everything. If you're into food photography, this is the site for you. The photos make you feel like you can reach your fork out and take a bite. It's highly inspirational to say the least!

So if you have a minute (or an hour) to browse Pink Stripes, do it! You won't regret it...well I take that back. You may regret it because you'll be SUPER hungry when you're done, LOL.

♥ all images credited to pink stripes, wordpress blog ♥

1 lovely readers said...:

Unknown said...

I immediately got very hungry, looks very pretty and delish!