Monday, August 10, 2009

Kid Cudi Covers Complex Magazine!




(click to enlarge)

I love, love, love these illustrations and how they work Kid Cudi ino the madness. They're so dope! It's completely Cudi's style and I love that. This is the August/September “Style & Design” issue of Complex (which also features another cover with Keri Hilson.) The illustrator is Augor.

Nice, nice work. I envy his imagination lol!


Speaking of Cudi, here's his latest video. It features Kanye West, Common, & Lady Gaga. WARNING:The lyrics are sexually suggestive so if you're offended by that kind of thing, put it on mute and just watch the video. (The lyrics aren't horribly sexual IMO, but if you click and it's too much for you, don't blame me, k?) It's a wonderfully shot video and I love the artistic feel to it. I love videos that are actually thought about and offer the viewer something other than the same old shat (yes shat). Kudos Cudi!

0 lovely readers said...: