Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I guess I'm it!

I've been tagged by the wonderfully talented Lemon Shortbread over at the Pink Lemonade Stand! I don't know why I posted this picture. I just hate posting without putting an image up LOL...it's seems so wrong ;) This is part of my ABC Flashcards project. I don't know if I'll ever sell them. It was mainly to practice drawing on photoshop.)

ANYWAY back to the task at hand...

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting all my products done for the shop so I can rest!
2. Making miniature cakes (haven't done this in a while!)
3. The Cooper-Young Festival...arts/music festival coming in Sept.I hope to have a booth
4. a vacation
5. getting a new dog. I want another Boston or a Pug.
6. moving out of this city one day
7. Fall
8. My birthday: August 26th

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work (doggie daycare)
2. Made new charms
3. Ate good sushi
4. played on the internet way too much
5. laughed A LOT
6. acted like the better person instead of stooping down to *his* level
7. played with Bebe
8. watched tv

8 things I wish I could do:
1. make LAMC my fulltime job
2. get the boy to get it in gear
3. move to Oregon
4. Vacation in Switzerland
5.stop being so hard on myself
6. rebuild burned bridges
7. say what's on my mind (100% of the time)
8. eat as much cake as I want and not get unhealthy from it

8 shows I watch:
1. Intervention
2. LOST
3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
4. Pushing Daisies (but they took it away BASTARDS. It was so artistically beautiful and well written and of course they cancel it. UGH!)
5. The Real World
6. No Reservations w/ Anthony Bourdain
7. Days of Our Lives
8. The Tonight Show w/ Conan O'Brien

2 lovely readers said...:

Lemon Shortbread said...

lol interesting read! the stoop to *his* level bit was funny and I really like the noses picture! they always take off the good shows too.

April said...

I'm hoping for good weather for Cooper-Young, I'll make sure to stop by and see you in person.