Thursday, June 18, 2009

To sell or not to sell?

I am finally comfortable enough with my miniature skills to start making some to sell. I want to make food for 1:12 scale dollhouses and charms to start with...and then eventually maybe I can get into jewelry and stuff. I'm hoping adding the minis to my etsy shop will boost sales. I was reading about how to improve your etsy business on the tiny fig and she really helped me see what I need to change...

I think getting a new camera will help too. Better pictures are more appealing...I still want the Nikon d40 and I have the money saved. I don't know what's stopping me. I always think if I spend the $$ that something will come up and I will need that money for something else that's more important. I guess I have spending issues because I've been in debt before. I need to sit down and budget this weekend and make realistic goals towards my business. ARGH, it just seems like I don't have enough time or energy to get things done! blech! and it's super hot here today. The heat index is in the 100's I'm sure.

I really want to go get margaritas and eat mexican food right now...but I have to eat and go back to work. Boo!

0 lovely readers said...: