Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lookie what I got from Target!


Hello Kitty Mealtime set & Sesame St. Bento boxes feat. Cookie Monster, Elmo, & Abby Caddaby!


The super-uber kawaii mealtime set includes a plate, bowl, and tumbler

They are all so cute I almost don't want to use them, lol! But I think I will take the Hello Kitty stuff to work and use it for my lunch. The bento boxes are going to be used to store my finished miniatures and maybe unopened clay...not too sure yet. I bought a bunch of snap and store type of boxes to see what will be best for storing my clay. I wish I could find a good metal tackle box with lots of tiny compartments. I still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for in regards to miniature storage and it's bugging me!

Which poses the question...what are my "mini friends" out there storing finished miniatures and uncured clay in? Inquiring minds need to know! ;)

0 lovely readers said...: