Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Miniature Love: Chocolate Chip Orgasms Cookies

This is my first set of chocolate chip cookies. The one with the yellow arrow is the best one in my opinion. I textured that one more than the others...I got sleepy while making these so they aren't as good as they could be. I used a different technique with the pastels this time...I mixed grated pastel with a little water and painted the color on. Usually I just scrape some off of the pastel and brush the powder on. I like the results. The chocolate chunks look really huge in this picture but I think it's the angle because they aren't this big in reality....

Now I need to learn how to make milk to go with it :)

1 lovely readers said...:

Love Honor Disobey said...

These are amazing! And only .0001 calories! Yay! x