Friday, January 2, 2009

TGIF: Hello 2009 {miserable year of my high school reunion}

I really can't believe it's been 10 years since I was in high school. Blech.

Anyway, Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a festive time. Me and the boy drank champagne and did wild and crazy things all night long. If I could remember half of those things, I'd share but my memory is a bit cloudy. I do remember it was like old times when we actually partied and had a life. whooop! I think I'm stating to get my sexy back, maybe? Timberlake style...yes! (tangent...Justin Timberlake is so ridiculously HOT. There's something sexy about that manboy. /tangent)

I don't really do new years resolutions because i never have the dedication to follow through so i just kind of write down what i hope the new year will be like and then see what happens.

Melanye's New Years Resolutions Hopes (that she's okay with achieving...or not)
  • Less anger and drama. More love and affection.
  • Less time watching tv and goofing on the net. More time transforming this house into a home.
  • Less time being lazy. More time living life.
  • Les cancer sticks of death. More exercise and lung capacity.
  • Less imitation. More creativity.
  • Less time ignoring what's important. More time accepting truth and reality.
  • Less time letting stupid fuckers take up space in my mind. More time focusing on the cool kids.
  • Less hair. Definitely less hair (more um...hair cuts?)
  • Less frivolous spending. More meaningful purchases.
  • More DIY/homemade projects & crafting. Less unnecessary consumerism!
  • Less bitterness. More forgiveness.
  • Less fear of the unknown. More telling that fear to shove a pencil up it's ass!
  • Less apathy. More cake. (in moderation!)
The list could go on and on but we'll stop there. What are you hoping to do this year??

p.s I forgot...MORE SHOES LIKE THIS *drool*

via fred flare


and more scarves like this!!!
via anthropologie



0 lovely readers said...: