Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Doggie Love: Boston Terrier Feeder


Available at These Creatures.


I found this on Apartment Therapy, and I didn't think they'd even have a Boston Terrier when I clicked the link. I figured they'd have the standards like lab, poodle, and golden retriever. To my surprise they have two different BT designs. They have quite a few other breeds and other animals too. I love this feeder because it meets the design needs of a person like me. A lot of the elevated feeders out there are either too hoity-toity looking for me OR they are too rustic and blocky...some of them are just too plain and boring. But this sweet chunk of artsy goodness is right up my alley...I absolutely LOVE stencils of any kind and that's exactly what this reminds me of...now if only it didn't cost $175...boo!

0 lovely readers said...: