Tuesday, January 4, 2011


happy new year.
(no resolutions. only thing I want is happiness in 2011 by any means necessary!!)
MK

6 lovely readers said...:

Deer Little Fawn said...

I wish you a Very Happy 2011! :) x

Gwen said...

thats the only resolution one needs!
btw, i changed my blog name thus my button no longer works, i know you had it up there before.

i totally miss your blogs showing up in my feed :(
hope all is well on your end Melly!

-G
shessoquaint.blogspot.com

Melly Kay said...

thanks DLF :)

GWEEEENNN!!! I've got your new button up now. I really miss blogging...crazy busy and stressed and just dealing with life. But I'm going to be back...believe that! ;)

Stephanie said...

Agreed, happiness and pronto! Haha, Happy Holidays & Happy 2011♥ X.

Unknown said...

I don't do resolutions anymore, so I feel you. Love this graph though. Hope to hear more from you soon!
: )

imperfectly natural mama said...

This is such a cool poster I love it. I have always had a motto of "if you don;t like something, change it", this poster fits in perfectly with my motto.