Monday, November 15, 2010

Cross-Post: Melly Kay custom up for ADOPTION!

check out my Blythe blog for details. don't miss your chance to have a ooak Melly Kay custom from my personal collection! I created this girl specifically for myself and she came out sooo amazing. I really like her but I think my tastes have changed a bit so instead of changing her looks, I'm letting her go!

5 lovely readers said...:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I wish I had the talent and guts to customise blythes! It's so cool how you can create a whole personality for them.

Blu said...

Lady, almost every time i come on here, your creativity touches me so much I could cry!!! I'm SOOO proud of being your FRIEND!!!

I should prob look more and get myself 'desensitized' (if that's possible!)... ;D

Blu said...

correction...proud TO be your friend!
sheesh

Melly Kay said...

thanks Michelle!

Amy -- me love you long time ;)

Deer Little Fawn said...

Aw she's adorable! I love how you've done her lips! :)