Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Check out my NEW Blythe Blog!

 click here to view!

I  have finally decided to dedicate a blog to my Blythe customs! It's still under construction but it's getting there (Eventually it will not have the same background as this blog :P) I will now be listing WIP pictures, girls up for adoption, customizing info, etc on THIS blog. I willl still do brief cross references on Cute Stew but details will be on the other blog :) I hope you guys will check it out and follow me there too!

& If you were wondering,  YES, I'll be doing Blythe related giveaways on that blog too, YAY! Oh and if you have a mainly Blythe related blog or shop, please let me know and I'll link it on the new blog!

<3
MK

3 lovely readers said...:

jacque said...

you can count me in, mel!

Deer Little Fawn said...

You're so productive! An inspiration! :)
I used to have 3 blythes but now I only have one (RDP) I've kind of been off the blythe radar completely for the last year. I'm going to check out your blog when it's finished and see what's new in the world of blythe customs :)
xx Beth

Courtney said...

I still don't get the whole blythe thing but I am so super stoked for you that you are starting a whole nwe blog for it and it is really taking off! I hope you get to do this all the time.