Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life is crazy right now...

hey yall...sorry I've been MIA again...I got food poisoning over the weekend and it sucked! (Totally TMI but it was coming out of both ends if you know what I mean.) I am doing okay now but I'm sooooo far behind on emails and blogging...as well as stuff in "the real world" too. I've been dog sitting basically all summer and that's taken up more of my time and energy than I expected. (I'm sitting a golden doodle right now and I'll have a doxie too tomorrow.) I'm just overwhelmed right now *sigh* so if I  haven't gotten back to your email, don't worry I will soon :) I'm trying to find a balance...

miss you guys!!
MK

12 lovely readers said...:

Anonymous said...

Are you ok? food poisoning..that not fun.. Don't push yourself to hard!



<3 hope things calm down for you....:)

Melly Kay said...

I'm okay now...it wasn't fun at all! I think I do need to learn to slow down but my mind is always so busy. I think I feel the need to take on everything without planning time to rest and relax. I don't get enough sleep or eat right either so that doesn't help. It's just a mess lol...

I hope things calm down too, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! I hope you can find a balance for things soon. I hate when things in life get crazy.

http://littlesugarmonster.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better. Food poisoning sucks!

Jenn said...

Aww! I'm glad you are feeling better, I remember sanitation class where we learned about all the types of food poisoning, nasty stuff!

Don't worry, I always enjoy reading, even if it's boring "reality" stuff.
:)

Dez Schwartz said...

Good luck with the dogaloos! I love dachshunds. <3

& Very glad you're feeling better!

jacque said...

oh no! feel better buddy! pearl sends tiny ankle kisses to ease your pain.

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Icky poops! Hope it's a distant memory!!

Kim said...

(((hug)))) So sorry to hear that you were feeling so poorly Mel- hope you feel better every day!

Bee. said...

food poisoning doesn't sound like fun!
glad you're feeling better. xx

Unknown said...

Ugh! Food poisoning sucks! I once got food poisoning on Valentine's Day, not very romantic at all. Feel better!

With Love, Jamie said...

I'm happy to hear you are feeling better :) :)
I know how life gets crazy!
It's good to take some time to chill... :)
When you get around to it, i just blogged about prompt #6! Check it out!
xo, Jamie