Saturday, July 3, 2010

Drink Your Jelly Belly!

100_1781.jpg
found via Hungry Memphis

*speed racing to Walgreens NOW!*
MK

8 lovely readers said...:

Courtney said...

If I drank pop I would be all over this. I should probably buy some for my prop kit though, huh!?
So cute!

Sophie St Vicious said...

oh my god, I want that sour cherry SO bad!

Ashley said...

these look so yummy!

Nav said...

oh my gosh! wish these were available in the UK!!

love your blog!

xox

http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com

mrs.adrienneK said...

mmm where in memphis is this?!?!?!!??!
ps you live too closefor us not to get together sometime! ;)

Windsor Grace said...

I can't imagine that being very good, have you tasted it?

Melly Kay said...

I haven't had it yet but I can't wait to try. I imagine it's very good if it tastes anything like a Jelly Belly!!! :D

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ahhhh, why do we never get these types of things in Canada?! Drink one for me. Ha!