Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kim-Anh Nguyen

Kim-Anh is a 21 year old artist living in Switzerland! She left her job in 2009 to follow her dream of being an artist. She is currently searching for a tattoo apprenticeship and she does commissioned work and custom designs. She loves to draw owls, roses, cupcakes, kokeshi dolls, flowers, and Japanese designs like cherry blossoms, koi fish, and geishas. She also enjoys drawing traditional tattoos and of course anything cute! 

I really LOVE Kim-Anh's work and I am really thinking about getting her to do a commissioned piece for my next tattoo. Hopefully one day I'll get to be tattooed by Kim herself. She is a brilliant artist! 

Here is some of her amazing work!

If you'd like to contact Kim-Anh or see more of her amazing work, start clicking!


♥ ♥ ♥
MK


4 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

I LOVE Kim too! There is just something about her artwork that makes a person happy- and I love when she draws owls!! Kim is an awesome artist!!

Courtney said...

I love her work and I have been reading/looking at her blog for weeks!
I hope she gets all of her dreams.

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

thank you so much!!!
i'd love to tattoo you one day :))))

Judith Cebreros said...

Wow what an amazing artist. I will definitely keep her in mind when I decide to get another tattoo.