Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I Wish I Wore Today

Making Waves Dress
Cheery Cherry Heel
Shirley Temple Earrings
all clothes & accessories via modcloth

forever a fan of black, white, red, & yellow,
MK

10 lovely readers said...:

Windsor Grace said...

I love modcloth. A little too much. Like, I have spent an entire paycheck and had to beg my bf to buy me food.

Kim said...

oh those shoes! love, love love!

Ashlotte said...

Ughhh the purse.... I'm SO in love with hello kitty... I might just have to save up for this!!

Kim-Anh NGUYEN said...

aww this hello kitty bag <3

Stevie said...

Those shoes and earring are sooo cute!!

Courtney said...

Oh! While I might not wear those all at once I do love all of those accessories! So cute- I love these posts.

M.M.E. said...

I love the dress. I understand the belting thing but I've never felt like it works on me. I should have a personal dresser.

Shannon said...

Just adorable! :)

Robin Shannehan said...

modcloth is killing my wallet!!!! I love everything.

Courtney!;* said...

i love that dress & those shoes!