Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Three Words I Hate: Out Of Stock

 WAHHHH! i want this dress for Jelly nowwwwww. It will match her hair perfectly :D I'll have to wait...but I DID get it in lavender to tide me over haha!

spending too  much $$ on dollies
and I don't even care,
MK

3 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

I tell my hubby that I don't drink and I don't smoke--I don't have a shoe obsession... a little cash doled out on dolls is ok :)

That dress is adorable!!!

Lyndsey said...

These dolls are too cute for words!! I love the rainbow ones you have! Are they all called Blythe and where do you get them?

Melly Kay said...

hahaha kim i like that ;)

lyndsey -- I don't have the rainbow Blythes yet...it's my ultimate goal :) The are called Blythe dolls and you can get them on ebay. i joined a Blythe forum called plastic paradise and lots of people sell and trade dolls through the forum too. Google Blythe doll and read up on them...it's really a fascinating subculture among lots of people around the world!