Thankfully the boy works with computers so he borrowed this comp I'm using from his job. (We couldn't be completely internet-less now could we?) But still...I am having to wait to post my Valentine DIY stuff and all the other fun blog stuff I had planned for this week :( Hopefully I'll get my charger and battery before the end of the week so I can share that stuff with you guys.
But in other happier news....
I've been a customizing FREAK! This pic is such a teaser because I've got about a million detailed shots of all the customizations I've done so far. (I'll post them as soon as I get my charger/battery :P) But I'll explain some of what she had in the meantime.
- She's had her face sand-matted and I love it! I used 150 & 320 grit sanding sponges to take the "shine" off of her face. Her skin is so matte it looks so much more realistic now. I sanded off her original make-up too.
- She's got all new eye chips in olive green, purple, aqua, & a pair of clear chips that I hand painted and distressed for a cyborg kind of look lol. I can't wait to show you her new eyes because she looks so different than she did with the stock chips.
- She's got new gray glittery eye shadow that I LOOOOOVEEEE! She had about 3 or 4 different make-up looks before I settled on this eye shadow and peachy pink lips. I love that if you don't like the look you can sand it off and start all over :D
- She's been given brand new eye lashes that aren't as heavy looking as the stock lashes. These are feathery, light, and so adorable!
- She's had her lips, nose, & philtrum (you know that little place under your nose and above your lips? ;)) carved out a little. I can't wait to show you a close-up of her "new" lips because they are awesome! I used needle files to carve out more shapely and realistic lips and it was so fun!! For her nose, I gave her actual nostrils and shaped her nose so that it's not as pointy. It's more of a button nose now :) Her philtrum just got more defined so it looks deeper.
- Finally she got new lip color that I did with soft pastels & then I sealed it with a layer of shiny gloss. She likes her lip gloss ;)
Anyway, I'll be MIA until I get the laptop back up and running. I just can't work without all of my files and pics :( It sucks!! This will give me more time to visit your blogs though 'cause I'm soooo behind! Well I'm off to watch LOST. Happy Tuesday night peeples ;)