Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photobucket
  • Pay bills & create a budget
  • Go grocery shopping & to Sam's (make a list)
  • Get supplies to insulate floor vents
  • Move modem and other stuff out of the dining room
  • Rearrange living room
  • Clean bathroom & bedroom
  • Laundry 
  • Go for at least 3 walks with Bebe
  • Continue looking for dining room table & more living room seating
  • Find freezer paper 
  • Make new widgets for the blog
  • Meet w/ L to talk about accounting and business stuff
  • Make a plushie prototype & a trinket box prototype
  • Start working on Vday plans and crafts
  • Post my "28 before 29" list in the studio
Another goal for the new year is to resume writing down my weekly goals and post them here for a little bit of accountability. I'll be doing this every Sunday *fingers crossed* so if you'd like to play along and comment, I'd love to see your weekly "to-do" too!

Let's make this a highly productive week, shall we?

♥MK

8 lovely readers said...:

Anonymous said...

To do list are a must! Your posts are fabulous! Also, I have added a link to your blog on autumndiva.blogspot.com.

@ miss autumn said...

Sorry, I forgot my to-do list:

organize cabinets
set-up calendar for Feb.
purchase carry case
prepare for sales meeting

I BLEED PINK said...

I think this is a great idea!!

DLSarmywife said...

What a wonderful idea...must make my to-do list as well!

Kat said...

What a great idea! This week I have one main goal which is to organise moving out of home. I need to start packing up my room and find a lounge suite. So not too long this week but time consuming stuff.

Kim said...

Love this idea Melanye- I think it would be good for me to do something like this too. I am all about lists! I love them- and I always get more accomplished when I make lists. Good luck with yours this week♥

AdronsCatherine said...

My primary goal this week is to get my sewing room under control. Here's my list...

Work on sewing room
Knit hats for a photographer friend of mine
Finish hats for kids (before it gets cold again lol!)
Finish sewing 2 bags for patterns I'm testing
Rip out and re-do the zippers on a skirt for Audrey and a dress for Ellie

Think that's about it this week - the sewing room is a doozy!

Melly Kay said...

I need to work on my studio BAD!! I don't think it's going to get done. I'm doing pretty good on my goal so far. I need to step it up though :P