Sunday, January 31, 2010

  • finish my handmade Vday cards & send them off
  • buy supplies for Vday cupcakes
  • work on Vday garland
  • vacuum the house
  • LAUNDRY (hate it arrrrgh)
  • get glue sticks
  • clean bedroom & bathroom (why can't I get these things done!?!)
  • buy sanding sponges & needle files for Blythe
  • Keep working on studio (it's getting there finally!)
  • sketch out blog redesign

Ugh, I didn't too well on getting my weekly goals done last week. I got the easy tasks done, but the most important ones...not so much. Mainly because I've been a serious slacker!! The snow didn't help either. I am just so burnt out on cleaning. I feel like I've been doing nothing but cleaning since we moved here and it never seems to get me anywhere. (I know that's not true and I know I've made progress but MAN am I ready for this house to look like a home already. I want it to look like something you'd see on Design*Sponge, haha.) Rome wasn't built in a day though, right? This week I need to work on doing something everyday and not trying to do it all in one day. We'll see how that goes!

How are you doing with your weekly goals? Do you have any tips for success? If so, please share! One thing that helps me is picking something from my list in the morning and making sure that at least that one thing gets done. It's kind of like the "do or die" task for the day. If it's related to cleaning, I like to turn on some fun music and dance around while I'm doing it. It makes it less of a chore.

Good luck with your goals & let's make it a highly productive week, yall!

♥MK

p.s. There is a sweet "End of January" giveaway on St. Vicious right now. All you have to do to sign up is leave a comment and tell Sophie one thing you love. Easy enough, right? These goodies could be yours:

1 lovely readers said...:

AdronsCatherine said...

I'm making it easy this week. In addition to finishing up my card for the swap, I have to find a recipe and make a lemon cake with raspberry filling for Madeline's 12th birthday.

Oh, and try to figure out just how much wood I can buy without getting in trouble - I found a blog with plans for ALL KINDS of cool projects!