Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello Friends.

I miss you guys!!! wahhhh!

It's been a crazy 9 days since I've written in my blog and I miss it so! We finally started living in our new house last weekend and now we are slowly getting everything where it goes. This is the part of moving I really dread because it's hard work, bleh. I am so tired o_O

The new house is starting to feel like home a little. It's also very weird that I feel lost sometimes too. It's bigger so sometimes I go the wrong way trying to get to a certain room. I am going to take lots of pics of the house this weekend so I you guys can see how awesome it is. I also want to have before pics so that as I decorate, I can share the progress with you ;)

I don't have much to say right now as my mind is jello but I wanted to pop in and let you guys know I'm still alive :D

Here are some things I've been enjoying since I've been MIA:


lemon poppy seed cake....omg so good!


my precioussssssssssssssssss!


kid cudi *swoon*

My new Luna bag from Kim, thank youuuuuuuu!


Goldendoodle and lab puppies, GAHHHH! We've had an influx of these at work lately and omg I see why people would want them. They're cutttttte! That's how they getcha ;)

Hopefully I'll be back to regular blogging soon! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas if I don't blog before then. Eat lots of yummy food for me ;)

6 lovely readers said...:

mrs.adrienneK said...

oh i have missed you :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dalesdreams said...

Merry Christmas to you, dear! :)

Thanks so much for sharing the Alicia Keys, Empire State, I've been loving it ever since I found it here. :)

Melly Kay said...

I've missed you too adrienne! ;)

dale -- so glad you like that song...it's inspirational and fun isn't it :D

Kim said...

I am so happy for you! I cannot wait to see pictures of your new place!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Lemon poppy seed cake??? YES please!