Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wanted: Submissions From All You Crafty Bitches!

Well Do You?
Well, I LOVE to feature indie crafters/artists on this blog as much as I possibly can! Usually I scope out Etsy and random blogs to find handmade items to feature, but I just don't have enough time in the day to find all of you and that's sad :( So I'm now going to take submissions! YAY!

If you'd like to be featured on this blog, I'd love to have you! You'll get free advertising and exposure just because I LOVE supporting others as I've been supported ;) (I've found word-of-mouth exposure throughout the blogoshpere is one of the most powerful advertising methods out there right now.) The only criteria is that your items are HANDMADE and kawaii. (The word kawaii translates to all things cute. That's a very wide  umbrella to fit under so please don't hesitate to submit your work. If you're not sure that your products fit the kawaii theme, I'll give you an example: If your products generally make people say, "OMG that's sooooooo cute" or "eeeeeeeeek!" Then it will probably be welcome here, lol.)

If you have super cute handmade products that you want featured here, just send an email to: submit2stew@gmail.com with ''SUBMISSION'' as your title // All submissions will be posted as my schedule permits so please be patient.

In your email please send the following:

♥ Your name & business name
♥ 1-5 images of the product you would like featured (I will probably also browse your shop/blog and pick images I like as well.)
♥ Links, links & more links (contact email, etsy, blog, website, flickr, twitter, etc)
♥ A business blurb (a few sentences about you and your business)

I'll also be placing a convenient link in the navigation bar for easy access to this post in the future. Thank you so much in advance!

p.s. Don't be offended by me calling you crafty bitches, lol. I mean it the most loving way possible ;)

11 lovely readers said...:

Melly Kay said...

lol shoot me an email and we can make things happen ;)

Unknown said...

ooo, oooo. We should do this after you get your coasters so you can brag about how much you love them. ;)

Melly Kay said...

Alexz -- Most definitely!!! I've been meaning to feature your shop anyway since I'm in love with your stuff!! :D You make me want to learn to use a sewing machine sooooo bad!!

Unknown said...

Do it! It's not hard. It just takes practice. :) You can make yourself some pretty gaaaaarlandddd ;)

Kat said...

Hey - I just opened an etsy shop about a month ago. I make knitted berets and bow hair clips. I would love some exposure for my shop being just new if you like my stuff. You will find a link to my etsy shop on my blog.

Melly Kay said...

Kat - I'd love to feature your stuff, sooooo cute! I'll be shooting you an email sometime next week. Thanks!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet of you! :) I just was passed down my Grandmother's sewing machine, so I'm really looking forward to starting a new crafty venture. As soon as I get it rolling, I'll be sure to submit it to you!

Unknown said...

awesome Shannon!! :D

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

does my work fits into your submissions?

Punkscrapper said...

I would love to be featured on your sweet blog...I will email! I just followed you as well!

Sarah said...

I'd love to be featured! Just sent you an email :)