Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Um, Doggie Love?: A BT With A Screw Loose...


What a weirdo! She's cute but dannnnnggggg!

I don't know whether to laugh or be very very afraid. The dude in the video is either really secure with his dog or insane...the jury is still out on that one. Either way, that little bugger wouldn't EVER be near my FACE doing that kind of stuff. It seems like she is growling because he's growling but if she decided to bite, that's easily a puncture to the face which is probably really painful *shudders* (But I did secretly laugh because that scrunched up smooshy devil face and gremlin noise is oddly cute in a way.)

What say you about this video? Adorable or Scary?? I just can't decide because it seems like innocent rousing between the dog and the guy...but it's slightly disturbing too. Hmmm.

2 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

actually- I think it's pretty adorable.

I like to think she's licking him in love and not to see how he tastes :)

I got your email and I am so excited- thank you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i think it's kinda cute--butchy makes crazy growling noises too